At Alpha, we welcome applications for admissions from all families regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, gender or religion.
Parents/Guardians wishing to admit their child should first register the child for an admission test by completing the admission form at the school office and schedule an appointment for the placement test and interview.
Registration does not guarantee admission. Admission is subject to passing a placement test/interview and upon the availability of a place.
To be considered for admission, parents/guardians of the candidate are requested to submit the following documents:
1. Original birth certificate (copy to be retained at school);
2. Four passport-sized photographs;
3. Progress report and school leaving certificate from previous school (if applicable);
4. A copy of the parent/guardian's CNIC;
5. Medical report (if required) and vaccination card;
6. Application fee to be paid in cash/card. A receipt is issued by the school office.
Note: The application fee is non-refundable. The application is considered complete only once all of the above documents have been submitted